Guide > Roulette
Roulette is one of the oldest and most famous casino games where you are required to predict where the spinning ball will finally rest.
An exciting game where the thrill is to watch the roulette ball as it drops into one of the numbered slots. A variety of betting options are available. Different colored chips are used by the players to differentiate one player’s bet from another.
Easy To Understand. Fun To Play.
- The game of Roulette is played with you playing against the House by betting with House chips. The betting limits are displayed at the gaming table.
- Just place your bets in the betting layout at the gaming table according to the described or accepted betting positions.
- The game begins when the Dealer turns the wheel in one direction and a Roulette ball is sent spinning in the opposition direction.
- When the ball slows down and is about to drop, the Dealer will then ring the bell and announces “No more bets”.
- The number and colour of the slot that the ball drops into is the winning number.
|Single Number Bet
(choose 1 number, including 0)
|35 to 1|
(any 2 numbers)
|17 to 1|
(any 3 numbers in a row)
|11 to 1|
(any 4 numbers in a group)
|8 to 1|
(any 6 numbers in a group)
|5 to 1|
|Column / Dozen Bet
(any 12 numbers in a column)
|2 to 1|
|Red / Black / 1 to 18 / 19 to 36 / Odd / Even||1 to 1|
Did not find the answer to your question?
If not, you can send us a message. Our staff will make sure to get back to you as soon as we can.